CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Brock, Jaylee and Savannah





So this is the Gerbera Daisy HEAD BAND GIRLS! I had to take the pic fast, before Jaylee grabbed Savannah.


Brock wanted to be part of the photo sessions also. These are my small, medium and large grandkids. lol

1 comments:

Woodra said...

Had all 3 of these cute grandkids in my bed tonight. Brock was trying to get me to play a game of Trouble while his sister Jaylee was grabbing at the pieces and Savannah was between my legs sleeping away. At one point I put Savannah on my chest and boy was Jaylee jealous. Brock, Jaylee and I all feel asleep together until the parents came and woke me up. I wouldn't let them take Brock, so he will be surprised when he wakes up in Nana's bed. lol

Post a Comment