I am married 29 years to my eternal mate Dean. We have 4 wonderful children. We own Mama's Pizza and Deli. I just sold GardenGate Floral after six years. I love being at home and making my bed every morning after I decide to get out of it. Staying in my jammies is ok also.
We have one grandson Brock and 2 grandaughter Jaylee Ann Savannah Lynn.
Candida yeast, peanut and tree allergy and gluten allergy is the cause behind the Vasculitis on my legs. All healed up and just ugly scares left, thanks to Monavie.
I am married 29 years to my eternal mate Dean. We have 4 wonderful children. We own Mama's Pizza and Deli. I just sold GardenGate Floral after six years. I love being at home and making my bed every morning after I decide to get out of it. Staying in my jammies is ok also.
We have one grandson Brock and 2 grandaughter Jaylee Ann Savannah Lynn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment