I am married 29 years to my eternal mate Dean. We have 4 wonderful children. We own Mama's Pizza and Deli. I just sold GardenGate Floral after six years. I love being at home and making my bed every morning after I decide to get out of it. Staying in my jammies is ok also.
We have one grandson Brock and 2 grandaughter Jaylee Ann Savannah Lynn.
Hi Woodra! Good to hear from you! Glad you made a comment so I could come and read your blog! What beautiful grandchildren you have! How lucky to have 2 little girl grandbabies! We are on a "boy" roll on the Gaved side! I can't even look at the adorable baby girl clothes when I go shopping because it makes me sad! :( We are excited for another boy though for Drew our 2 year old to have a playmate! Sorry to hear about your legs! MRSA is very scary but it turned out not to be that right? Still, I am sure it wasn't fun! I enjoyed seeing your Enrichment pics. I just got released as Enrichment leader after almost 2 1/2 years. Glad to be done with that! I will have to post some pics of our last Super Saturday. What a chore and a lot of work!!
So fun to see your family pics! Can't believe how grown up they are! And I can't believe you and Dean have been married for 27 years! I remember going to your wedding! We are getting old! :)
I am married 29 years to my eternal mate Dean. We have 4 wonderful children. We own Mama's Pizza and Deli. I just sold GardenGate Floral after six years. I love being at home and making my bed every morning after I decide to get out of it. Staying in my jammies is ok also.
We have one grandson Brock and 2 grandaughter Jaylee Ann Savannah Lynn.
1 comments:
Hi Woodra! Good to hear from you! Glad you made a comment so I could come and read your blog! What beautiful grandchildren you have! How lucky to have 2 little girl grandbabies! We are on a "boy" roll on the Gaved side! I can't even look at the adorable baby girl clothes when I go shopping because it makes me sad! :( We are excited for another boy though for Drew our 2 year old to have a playmate!
Sorry to hear about your legs! MRSA is very scary but it turned out not to be that right? Still, I am sure it wasn't fun! I enjoyed seeing your Enrichment pics. I just got released as Enrichment leader after almost 2 1/2 years. Glad to be done with that! I will have to post some pics of our last Super Saturday. What a chore and a lot of work!!
So fun to see your family pics! Can't believe how grown up they are! And I can't believe you and Dean have been married for 27 years! I remember going to your wedding! We are getting old! :)
Keep in touch,
Donnell
Post a Comment